Friday, February 1, 2013

Only You Hold The Key



Like a few of my paintings lately this one was in a vision of mine that I had when thinking of ways to tell a loved one that they are special to you. I started painting some of my things last year with a shadow underneath them as if they were floating or levitating still in mid air. At first I only thought of the key and it having distinct heart shapes in it. Then as I was sketching it out to paint decided that it need some color thus adding the red thread which is yet another symbol of love. 

ATTENTION

This month I will be doing a drawing for 4 blank art cards. How to be entered into this drawing. Simply Like my Facebook page. Then add a comment on my page that you saw this on my blog and I will announce the winner at the end of February! Good Luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment