Friday, June 3, 2011

"The Gift"

My son and I found this on the playground one morning. We took it home after school and I was fascinated by it. I am not sure whether it is a raven or crow feather. By how it looked to me I wonder about the animal that use to carry it. I wonder what trails in its existence on this earth had brought him or her the unique little scratch on the  tip. I got me thinking anyhow and made me quite curious. I have my painting sitting next with its subject on top in one of the images and in the background in another. I always feel that it is nice to have a few different perspectives and angles to my subject matter. I hope you all enjoy looking at it. I hope to have some print made up to sell by the end of summer of all the paintings that I want to do during this summer. I'll keep you all posted on that.









Happy Summer,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment