Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Time To Get Serious!


Here is a peony painting that I started this last weekend. I suppose I will be finished with it by the end of the week.  


I had recently been absorbed by my little Paintings from the Heart. I thought that it was time to get serious again about my watercolors and get back to some bigger more time detailed watercolors. I'll keep you updated on my progress. I promise!

This is will be a painting from a collection of photos that I have accumulated over a period of the past 5 years or so. When you are raising young children like I am, you don't have a whole lot of time to sit and paint on the spot. So I always bring my camera and snag a shot or two or 500 of what I believe to be paint worthy for future paintings. 

Happy Painting, 
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment