Saturday, March 16, 2013

A New Way To Decorate With Easter Eggs






This one has special meaning to me. It reminds me of the state of Alaska where I grew up as a young child. Being surrounded in Juneau, Alaska by mountains and the Pacific Ocean and lots of snow in the winter time. 





This was something I came up with the other night. I felt that for me it is very hard to keep beautifully decorated eggs from breaking every year when the occasion comes around and when putting them away again. This is a great way to display decorated with less fuss! So decorate a hallway, bathroom or guest room with these colorfully decorated eggs, it's sure to brighten up your day! 

I had a blast painting these. I am going to try to get a few more of these finished before Easter. I hope that these brought a smile to your day!

Happy Painting, 

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment