Sunday, September 23, 2012

Celtic Inspirations

I felt inspired to create my own original version of what I call "Celtic Cross". I sketched it out last night and then this morning went over all the details with my extra fine point permanent marker. I decided after many years of searching the internet and printing off free coloring pages for my youngest son that loves to color and draw that I would try to offer my own free printable version. I will need your thoughts and feedback in order to offer more for the future.


Since this is my first one and this is an experiment it will not be as easy as clicking and printing. You'll need to   click on the image, save and then print. Unless there is a way that anyone would like to share with me and then I can change it for everyone. 

Thank you for the support and enjoy!

Abby

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thanks! Happy St. Pat's Day!

    ReplyDelete