Friday, September 17, 2010

Harry Potter Socks

Well if you all can remember that my personal goal was to produce 5 pairs of socks for each of my boys including my husband of course before school started this year. That would have been 15 pairs. They were suppose to be for school. I didn't feel too bad when I only came up with 3 pairs one for each boy. So here are the results, enjoy!



Here is my son Garrett modeling his pair of socks which by the way he had to pick the yarn for otherwise you can just forget that he would ever consider putting them on. We learned that at a very young age. Now knitting is enjoyable again!


I am modeling my husbands socks which are the same basic rib sock pattern as the boys socks are made by from the book "Charmed Knits", by Alison Hansel. My husband was unavailable to do the modeling for me. That is why the feet are so feminine looking. I also didn't have much patience for him to get home so that I might have him model them for me.


Here are Gavin's Potter socks but only he calls them his "Ron socks" Just so you all know these are called "Dobby socks" in Alison Hansels book, "Charmed Knits" and they are found on page #100.

No comments:

Post a Comment