Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Camping Out Collection

I started a new collection! It's all about camping out! I love summer! More than any thing I love spending time with my family and the people that I cherish the most. What better way to spend your summer than by camping! This collection consists of some of my personal favorite themes. For instance; the warmth of the fire, the smores', the fire flies and going on small expeditions with your dad or mom. These painting are among the first of many in this collection. I hope you enjoy and imagine what your summer has in store for you!

Abby




Both paintings measure 7" X 7" 
In process of making these available for purchase as digital prints and or 5" X 5" cards with an eco-friendly brown bag envelope!
 Happy daydreams til summer!
Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment