Monday, August 20, 2012

Special Invitation to the WDC

I just recieved an invitation a few days ago to join an Artists Launch with other Montana artists through MAP, which is the Montana Artrepreneurship Program made possible by the Montana Arts Council. This is the WDC or Western Design Conference's site: http://www.westerndesignconference.com/. It is a regional show in Jackson Hole, WY that attracts world famous interior designers, galleries, collectors and artists.

Check out this article in the Teton Home and Living Magazine: http://www.lifeinthetetons.com/Teton-Home-and-Living/Spring-2012/Supaya-Gray-Wolfe/. How exciting!

I am so thrilled and honored to be apart of this! When I first received this message from the developer Cindy Kittredge I screamed at the top of my lungs. My husband thought that I hurt myself. He was relieved when he heard the real news. I quickly responded shakily to the invitation. Then realized that I need to get to work and soon! I will be quite busy for the next couple of weeks in preparation for this event. I will keep you posted though.

Best,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment